Friday, December 2, 2011

TWIS #5

What I DID:
This week we started and finsh are conclusion to the rocket challenge. We also launched are rockets and gathered data . We made a super rocket based on the data gathered . And we study the traits and actions of crickets. And watched videos of animal behavior on youtube. When we were observing the crickets we finding out things we can do to are an investigation we are starting next week. 


What I LEARNED:
This week in science I learned about different animal behaviors. I learned about how to use data to improve an experiment. I learned about crickets and I also learned how to put the data in the tables, then put the data tables into a google doc .I also got to learn about different animals behaviors . And how to put videos into are blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment