Friday, June 1, 2012

TWIS #15

This week in science we did 10th grade intro videos. We also did the marshmallow challenge milestone. We got into are same groups that we were in beging of the year and did the challenge over for the 3rd time. We got two tries at rebuilding are structures , the first time we weren't able to communicate verbally with are group the second we were able to talk which made it much easier to build. We got are structure to be taller when able to talk.

 What I learned this week is that group work can get better with communication. And I also learned that when everybody puts in effort you can get a lot of ideas on how to make things better. And if you do things many times like how we did the marshmallow challenges for 3 milestones you already have an idea of what and how your going to do.


 I like working in groups better than working alone. I think im better at working in groups now because in the beging of the year i was shy and didn't want to share my ideas but now I can talk with my grope with plans and ideas on what to do. And when you work in groups its less work you have to do ypurself cause everyone shares the work together.








No comments:

Post a Comment