Friday, February 10, 2012

TWIS #8

This week in science we dissected a crayfish and crickets. What I did was dissect a cricket, before dissecting a cricket I took a dorsal view photo of the crickets body. I labeled the abdomen where i dissected the cricket down the middle. I also did a lot of research on crickets to find out their internal anatomy to know what things to look for when i dissected it That way i could i list the Proximal, DistalAnterior, Posterior  . Once i dissected it i took a ventral view photo of its body.

What i learned was: Anatomy directional terms, labeling, and dissecting. I learned about some parts in a crickets body even though i couldn't find any because they looked the same. But i learned how to cut an animals body. How to use the scissor and the other thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment